If Xero has rejected your connection it is usually because:
- Xero is having an internal issue that is causing requests to fail
- The Xero user originally used to connect to UpSheets has been removed from your organisation (such as when an employee leaves)
- The Xero user originally used to connect to UpSheets no longer has payroll access
In the first instance, the best thing to do is retry your action as it is likely it will work when attempting it again.
If it doesn't and you keep seeing the error - try to recreate your connection with Xero usoing the steps below.
- Click the menu on the top right of the screen and select Organisations
- Click Add Organisation
- You will be redirected to Xero to confirm, the connection. Click Allow Access and you will be returned to UpSheets with the connection restored.
THE XERO USER YOU USE TO CONNECT UPSHEETS AND XERO MUST HAVE XERO PAYROLL ACCESS
These steps will recreate the connection for you and any users you have shared your connection with.