The following diagram illustrates the process and how UpSheets works after logging in and connecting to Xero.
- Import a file to UpSheets containing Timesheets/Leave Applications.
- Validate TimeSheets/Leave with data held in Xero.
- Upload validated Timesheets and Leave Applications to Xero.
- Approve Timesheets uploaded to Xero (optional).
- Add Pay Runs in UpSheets to create them in Xero (optional).
- Validate Adjustments contained in the file (Earnings, Reimbursements, Deductions, Leave Accruals).
- Upload Adjustments to Payslips in Xero
Xero Data and Transactions
UpSheets requires a number of data elements from Xero in order to validate uploads.
Once data is validated UpSheets creates/updates timesheets, Leave Applications and optionally Pay Runs/Payslips in Xero.
UpSheets does not update or create any other data elements in Xero.